Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    samedi 17 octobre 2009

    Fat Mike from NOFX '99 Interview by myself - So you wanna be a Rock n'Roll critic ? part 2

    After having interviewed Ian McKaye I tried to get Fat Mike. This is his answer :

    From : Mail from FAT WRECK CHORDS Mmailbag@fatwreckwcom>
    To : Aurelien Delbosc
    Date : friday feburary 19 1999 19:23
    Object : Re: a trench zinc tries to get in touch w/fat mike

    sorry, mike doesn't do interviews!
    FAT

    > hi there! I'm french, l own a zine named DIY SPIRIT and l just would
    like to know if Fat Mike would accept to answer some questions for my
    zine 'cos here in France we don't know very much about him. If
    you're OK with that just tell me and I will email you a bunch of
    questions.thank you! Aurelien DELBOSC

    Aucun commentaire: